Counselling & Wellness
The counseling service within Kolej Sunway Kuching is committed to provide counselling services for our students who are in need of such service.
WHEN DO YOU NEED COUNSELLING?
People don’t always realise that they have a problem until it becomes overwhelming. The following statements indicate possible problems with emotional distress. Do any of the items in this list apply to you?
- I worry all the time.
- I feel like a complete and utter failure.
- My appetite isn’t what it should be.
- I feel like I can’t catch my breath.
- I don’t look forward to anything.
- I’m a very nervous sort of person.
- I just can’t think clearly at all.
- I feel guilty a lot of the time.
- I’m not interested in doing anything.
- I feel hopeless.
- I have loads of fears.
- My sleep is disturbed.
- I’ve been having thoughts about death lately.
- I avoid friends and social situations.
- I can’t make decisions about anything.
- I don’t have any energy lately.
- My mood has been really low.
- Sometimes I feel panicky.
- My heart races for no reason at all.
Ticking any of these items may indicate a problem with anxiety or depression. The more you tick, the more serious your possible problem. If you think you may have a problem with serious depression, anxiety, or thoughts of suicide, then please do seek a professional consultation promptly.
Contact the Student Services Department of Kolej Sunway Kuching if you need counselling. We have registered and licensed counsellor to help you.
Email us at email@example.com for an appointment.
Useful link : http://www.befrienders.org.my/